- Saturday's 8:00 am -11:30pm Open for Equipment Pickup By Appointment Only
- Thursday's 9:00 am-4pm for equipment returns or donations ONLY -
NO APPOINTMENT IS REQUIRED TO RETURN OR DONATE
The Medical Equipment Ministry has been part of The Pluckemin Church Hub of Caring since 2010.
Pluckemin Church has continued to live into its mission to be a hub of caring in the community by partnering with Habitat for Humanity, The Giving Nest Preschool, and Young Lives. To learn more about Pluckemin Church www.ppch.org
You will need to schedule an appointment.
Leave a detailed message.
We will return your call.
Fill out our
Online Return/Donation Form
Call 908-396-6057 and leave a message telling us what you are returning/donating
You may be going through some very difficult times right now. You do not have to feel alone. Reach out to...
You can support the Medical Equipment Ministry through you time and talents, or financially.
Thursdays 9am-4pm for equipment returns or donations
EQUIPMENT WE ACCEPT
|* Walkers and Rollators|
* Canes and Crutches
* Power Wheelchairs in Working Order
*Scooters in Working Order
* Bedside Commodes and Raised Toilet Seats
* Shower chairs and Tub Benches
* Bed rails, Reachers/Grabbers, Sock-Aids
|* Unopened Wound Care Supplies & Gloves|
* Bed pads
* Nutritional Drinks
* Recliner Lift Chairs
* Electric Hospital Beds
We do not have pickup or delivery service all items will have to be brought to our facility
EQUIPMENT WE DO NOT ACCEPT
| * Non-repairable equipment|
* CPAP Machines
* Used masks/tubing of any type
| * Manual hospital beds|
* Oxygen tanks
* Expired nutritional drinks
TO RETURN OR DONATE YOUR GENTLY USED MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
- Complete our ONLINE RETURN/DONATION FORM
- NO PHONE CALL required for Donations
- NO APPOINTMENT required for Donations
- Of course if you would like to speak with someone about your donation please leave us a message at 908-396-6057
- More information can be found on our Equipment Return/Donate page
On Thursdays an area of our parking lot is marked with traffic cones and a sign for you to place your returns or donations. It is unattended until late in the afternoon when staff arrive to sort the equipment and move it inside. Please do not bring equipment if will rain or snow that day.
If you are in need of medical equipment call 908-396-6057 and leave a detailed message. Please tells us your name, what you are looking for, and the best contact information for us to return your call. One of our volunteers will return your call to schedule your appointment. For more information on picking up equipment go to our Client Equipment Pickup page.