Pluckemin Medical Equipment Ministry seeks volunteers of all ages. A variety of positions allow for work on site or at home. a great place for students to earn community service hours.
- Volunteer... Take some phone calls, hand out some equipment, take some inventory and receive the gift of gratitude by helping others.
- Keep your eyes and ears open for possible medical equipment donations.
- Set up a donation drive in your local community
- Take some of our business cards and fliers and hand them out when you find someone in need.
- Make a financial contribution to this vital ministry. Donate Here
- Or TEXT your donation to 908-300-5269 and select Medical Equipment Ministry
Medical Equipment's vibrant ministry begins here. Volunteers can work form home (or anywhere there is WIFI and answer and return calls to those in need of medical equipment. Contact the ministry at 908-396-6057 and leave a message explaining you wish to volunteer.
We are currently open Saturday 8:00am- 11:30 for client appointments to pick up equipment. Volunteer's pick requested equipment from inventory and help them load it. By interacting with the client the volunteer can explore other types of available equipment that they might not even thought of needing. We are seeking more volunteers with the hopes of being able to open on another day of the week for client pick ups.
Currently donation day's are unattended until 3:30 in the afternoon. Volunteers arrive and sort through donations making decisions about inventory, cleaning and repairing. Our dream is to have volunteers available during the day to assist donors.
Were you the kind of kid who was always taking something apart? Sneaking into your dad's toolbox and using his chisels for screwdrivers and screwdrivers as chisels?
Are you handy? Have some mechanical skills? You are just what we are looking for to make repairs and adjustments to things like wheelchairs, rollators, walkers...
Flexible hours are the best part, you can work anytime you want.
A little elbow grease goes along way in prepping the equipment before it is given to a client.
Equipment cleaning can be performed anytime giving volunteers a lot of flexibility.
Help with keepin our Facebook page fresh and reevant. Starting an Instagram page. Can you help?
Develop medical equipment drives with neighboring communities.
Manage volunteer sign ups, monitor automated donation forms. Improve our data collection and work flow.